WE CAN HELP
YOUR FIRM GROW FASTER
Partners | Advisors | Experts
Large enough to meet all your financial needs.
Small enough to know your name
when you call!
About Pacific Professional Accountants
Scalability:We are not affected by the size of your business. Whatever the size of the task we can assist you. At Pacific Professional Accountants, we can help you with minor issues and the big ones, the most common problems and the unusual. We specialize in tasks from small to large, from a simple tax return to a corporate restructure.
Growth:We will not only assist you in growing your business, we will help you run it, expand it and then sell it or help you to retire. We are always with you at every stage of your business and will help you explore the endless opportunities.
Expertise:With Pacific Professional Accountants, you will have an experienced team of chartered accountants, business advisers, financial advisers, asset protection specialists, property consultants and mortgage brokers ready to assist you - when you need them at the time that suits you.
Pacific Professional Accountants boasts a team of business accountants with a focus on small businesses, property taxes and development, self-managed super funds and forensic audits. We are fortunate to have an expanding base of commercial and individual clients who rely on our experience to make their financial lives more rewarding and less stressful. Being an accountancy firm working in close knit communities, we understand the complex dynamics that exist between individuals, businesses and their community. We manage the financial affairs of both individuals and small to medium businesses, ideally teaching our clients as we go to ensure every financial burden becomes lighter.
What You Need For Appointment
- Your ID and Tax File Number
- Payment Summaries
- Divided statements
- Details of foreign earned money
- Annual Statements for investment properties
- Last year tax return
- Annual share trading reports
- Details of Income Protection Insurance, Sickness and Accident Insurance
- Annual statement from Investment, Trust or managed fund
- Education related expenses
- Receipts for work-related travel expenses
- Receipts for tools, equipment and uniform
- Log book and expense receipts for vehicle used for work purposes
- Evidence of donations to charities